Cyber Security Project Manager
Our client is a large Financial services organisation with multiple medium to large sized projects, all of which have distinct outcomes across the next 18 months. In order to achieve those outcomes, a Senior Project Manager is required to manage the project delivery to Asia, and to replace an existing contract Project Manager. This will streamline the project delivery and build a more capable team as well as reducing cost, as projects will be removed from vendors and given internal contract staff, eventually reducing the number of vendors managing projects. They are seeking somebody who possesses a long term year on year project tracking capability with waterfall experience.
Essential Skills and Experiences
- Proven experience of end to end project management of multiple Cyber Security simultaneous projects, delivering capability enhancement, foundation uplift and improvements across a large organisation.
- Experience of delivering projects implementing new Cyber Security capability or foundation uplift, providing the organisation with operational change to improve internal systems. Experience in Identity and Access Management project delivery in large organisations would be particularly beneficial.
- 10+ years project management experience, with the last 5 years in a Senior Project Manager or Program Manager role, leading multiple teams and vendors across various disciplines, managing multiple projects in a complex, matrix environment.
- Effectively delivering projects that change business processes, working with the business to minimise impact of the change on their day to day operations.
- Management of project budgets up to $5 million.
- Experience of procurement, Request for Proposal (RFP) processes and contract reviews
- Experience in both Agile and Prince 2 methodologies and knowledge of Jira.
- General, wide ranging application and infrastructure project experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication, negotiation, time management, resource management
- Strong stakeholder, vendor and relationship management skills
- A can do attitude and a good team player, but able to work independently, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Appropriate Cyber Security and IT relevant industry experience
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eugene Pradhan
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTTableau Support SpecialistOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior BA Wealth ADVICEOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther