Front End Developer
- Excellent culture & workspace
- Cool cutting edge projects
- Get noticed, make your mark, add value!
Fantastic, cool creative environment, exciting projects, work on cutting edge technology, Melbourne CBD
The demand for Front End developers is greater than ever!
This cool, newly created permanent position will see you working within a creative studio environment with cutting edge projects across a wide variety of domains and clientele.
It is all about your personality and previous experience:
- You will be involved in designing, building and maintaining web applications and financial modelling tools, supported by a team of creative and ambitious individuals to help you stretch your capabilities and adapt to suit client and market demand
- Work closely with web and mobile designers and translate their designs into compelling interactive experiences
Your skills will clearly demonstrate:
- Comfortable working with and leading technical client meetings
- Understanding or experience of source control with GIT
- Good understanding and experience with Webpack (Frontend asset packaging) , Grunt, Gulp and Bootstrap (UI)
- Familiarity with Flash, HTML5 and other open source tools including Maven & Jenkins
- Happy at the Unix command line (our deployment environment is typically Debian/Apache/Postgres/ Passenger/Rails)
- Understanding of Test Driven and/or Behaviour Driven Development
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and engineering concepts
- Computer Science Bachelor's or Master's degree level (or equivalent)
- 6+ years' industry experience in a FRONT END web development role
- Experience of Ruby on Rails
- iOS and/or Android
- Experience in the financial services or superannuation industries
Are you available and interested in the next move?
Apply now by sending your CV with a portfolio link or call Kenny on 03 8680 4202 for a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200171133.
Reference Number: 200171133_2
Contact Details: Kenny 03 8680 4202
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Kenny
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4202
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- CCIntegration Specialist-Tibco & MulesoftNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTApplication PackagerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT