- Large high profile program
- Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start
Fantastic opportunity to work in a large high profile program in a Telco environment.
Contract to end of May 2018
Large high profile program - Order to activate experience highly desirable
- Support project managers in ensuring the project delivers the agreed solution/s that are required to realise the identified benefits within defined quality, time, and cost constraints
- Support the program lead in monitoring, controlling & reporting program level progress at a strategic level through to the Customer Connect Program Delivery GM and executive level communication
- Collect, consolidate and analyse program and project data to support effective decision making
- Monitor and report on compliance with established standards to ensure the organisation adheres to agreed policies and standards
You will have the following:
- Proven Project Coordinator experience within a telecommunication environment - Mandatory. Order to Activate (O2A) is highly desirable.
- Experience working on both Business and IT O2A related Projects / Programs - highly desirable
- Experience solving complex business problems
- Experience building and maintaining peer and senior stakeholder relationships
- Experience with systems such as Integral+, Meridian, EPM (highly desirable)
- Familiar with TDP methodology
- Possess a proactive nature and thrive in a challenging environment
- Corporate exposure in complex or matrixed working environment
- Entry level Project Management certification - Awareness of project management methods, techniques and standards.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200171128.
Reference Number: 200171128_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Leading TelcoOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTWireless Solution Architect - 6mth ContractOther
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD