Solution Architect - Enterprise Voice
- Growing Company
- Interesting Project
- Highly Visible Project
Based in Adelaide- An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Architect comfortable in the Enterprise Voice world!
This highly strategic and growing client is seeking to engage a Senior Professional Solution Architect on a permanent basis with a strong Enterprise Voice background.
The essential job functions for this role include:
- Leading a cross-functional team you will analyse, design and implement architecture of projects in order to meet solution needs
- Analysing new and existing architectures, researching solutions, influence long term direction, and ensure engineering platforms meet reliability expectations
- Designing the overall infrastructure architecture, the system integration, and the implementation strategy to deliver directly against the customers needs
- Being the technical expert for clients regarding infrastructure architecture and as a leader in the field as an Enterprise Voice specialist
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of computer science and/or project/program management experience
- Experience working with client business processes
- Experience working with company products and/or client or vendor related technology
- Experience working with operating systems and programming languages
- Large scale deployment of Skype infrastructure
- Skype for Business
- Network optimisation/QoS for voice and video
- PBX replacement with VOIP
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnosis
- Strong skills in technical architecture, project management and organisational change
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong skills in data administration, design and architecture
- Good leadership to provide guidance to less experienced personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel when and if required
This role will see you work as part of a large professional project team and working on one of Adelaide's most exciting and complex projects.
If you have previously worked in a consulting or vendor environment then this role will be very suitable and we would love to talk to you urgently.
Our client offers exceptional employee benefits such as Training & Development, Health & Fitness Benefits and the ability to work with like-minded technical professionals.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200163827.
Reference Number: 200163827_3
Contact Details: Simone Yearsley 08 7422 0613
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Simone Yearsley
Contact Phone: 08 7422 0613
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT