One of our key Government clients are looking to engage the services of a highly experienced Programme Officer on a 6 month contract with extension for a large and complex Cyber Security program.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the project management of an Industry Development Project
- Stakeholder engagement with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Develop a programme proposal for on-going support
- Develop project Statement of Requirement and other supporting documentation to support procurement activities
- Develop briefings for Ministers, senior departmental executives and other stakeholders
- Supporting the project lead in the delivery of an industry development project
- Carrying out project support tasks as requested
- You will have project management and program development experience
- You will have Current Negative Vet 1 clearance
- You will have Administration and financial management experience
- You will have experience in working in Defence or defence industry
- You will have excellent written communication skills
- You will have good knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Office
- You will be highly organised, excellent time management
- You will have project management experience
- You will have experience in cyber security or information security related areas
- You will be a skilled communicator with good people skills
To be successful, you will have demonstrated experience working on a Government program of work.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12668.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther