As Project Scheduler you will be responsible for providing specialist advice and executing tasks in the provision of planning and scheduling services to enable resource management, dependence management, monitoring and reporting the progress for a significant program of work within an established government department.
This is an 11-month fixed term contract paying up to $135k including super for the right candidate. Based in Brisbane CBD.
- Develop/provision of high level project schedule (utilising Primavera P6), detailed project stage schedules and resource plans down to team level.
- Set up, maintain project structure, organisational business structure, and work breakdown structure for the schedules.
- Set up and maintain the structure for baseline and monthly reporting.
- Maintain high quality project schedule information through regular collection and validation of data from relevant team leads.
- Develop layouts, filters & reports, set up the schedule reporting procedure, collect and maintain ongoing possession planning and resource programming information.
- Review and quality control on schedules provided by contractors/consultants.
- Provide detail schedule for the project team(s) and integrate it with project schedule, reporting affecting issues.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in the development of high quality project schedules and resource plans
- Relevant experience working within a complex project environment, including data collection and validation
- (Desirable) Recent experience working on large transformation programs in the private or public service industry
- (Highly Desirable) Qualifications in Program Management/Project Management
- (Highly Desirable) Extensive experience using Primavera P6 and knowledge planning, scheduling, resource management and financial management
- Excellent skills in team collaboration, stakeholder management and organisation
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/15678. For any enquiries, please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- FTSalesForce DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT