Cyber Security Business Analyst
One of our key private clients is looking to engage services of multiple experienced Cyber Security Business Analyst on a 12 month contract with possible extension.
- You will collect application security requirements from project stakeholders and external providers
- You will frequent meetings with Security & IDAM Program Team members and Stakeholders
- You will collect business requirements from key business stakeholders
- You will translate business requirements into functional requirements
- You will translate functional requirements into Use Cases
- You will create visual models of current "as-is" workflows (individual business processes)
- You will create visual models of future state "to be" workflows
- You will requent meetings with Security & IDAM Program Team members and Stakeholders
- You will support project Testing activities
- You will effectively building relationships within the business and manage their expectations
- You will identify & swiftly resolve issues that may impede success
- You will apply creative / innovative / pragmatic solutions to solve problems
To be successful, you will have demonstrated experience as a Cyber Security Business Analyst and possess strong communication skills and the ability to deliver in an ever changing environment.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12664.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- TPBusiness Program Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTProcess Specialist (Continuous Improvement)Other
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC