Our client is a renowned household name in the retail/FMCG industry. As they are expanding their digital arm they are now looking to expand their development team with a new Node.js Developer. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
● Work with a team (including managers & engineers) to optimise API delivery & engineering practices
● Work efficiently and make good decisions to help APIs become available in a timely manner - other teams rely on these APIs, so turning work around quickly is key
● Working in an Agile team
● Comfortable meeting with stakeholders to clarify and detail requirements
● Analyze and resolve production issues where required
● Participating in design and peer code reviews
● Drive adoption of Continuous Integration and Delivery
● Mentor other developers
● 2+ years of Node.js development experience
● 5+ years of relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional environment
● Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
● Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies
● Good understanding of Git
● Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
● Experience in test automation and test-driven development
● Experience with the Express.js framework
If you woudl like to discuss this role furtehr please contact Alice on 02 8233 2354 or email email@example.com.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- TPBusiness Program Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTProcess Specialist (Continuous Improvement)Other
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC