Telco Core Network Support Engineer
Our client is currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join them, providing Level 1 and 2 help and support.
This role has various elements to it, but fundamentally it is to offer support to core domains (CS Core, PS Core and LTE), other network domains as well as Regulatory Enterprise systems.
You would be responsible for managing corrective maintenance of all network and regulatory systems.
- First point of call for customers and their Technology related issues, discussions and negotiations
- Deliver all service requirements in a quick and cost-effective way
- Offer technical advice for new or existing network solutions
- End-to-end management of Fault Management process for the organisation and other regulatory systems
- Handle escalated maters effectively
- Review operational processes and seek to improve
- Must have strong experience, skills and understanding of CS/PS Core Networks and LTE.
- Sound knowledge of: IP Networks (Cisco and Juniper routers/switches and Checkpoint firewalls.
- Experience with Linux, Microsoft and VMWare Servers/OS would be highly advantageous
- NV1 security clearance or AT LEAST Australian citizenship (as security clearance will be mandatory in order to complete the responsibilities of this position).
- Strong communication skills with a team players attitude.
If you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' and send your resume in WORD format.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aine Grimes
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCService Delivery AnalystVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTExchange EngineerACT
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - 3D, VR, WebGLNSW
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTCloud Engineer - AWSOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD