Technical Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract
My client have a brand that is instantly recognisable and a rapidly growing digital presence.
They continue to invest in digital and due to alarge volume of digital projects, they are looking to hire a digital producer to join them to work on enterprise-level projects (websites, apps, ecommerce)
Even though it is a fast-pace environment, they definitely have a good work-life balance - You will be busy and challenged but not too stressed!
This is an initial 6 month contract role but there is potential for long term extension.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience of working as a digital producer
- Strong CMS experience
- Experience working on enterprise-level projects (either in-house of on agency side)
If that sounds like you and you are ready to take on the next challenge, please get in touch!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Business AnalystACT
- CC.Net Developers - Multiple positionsACT
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW