Jobs on PC World.

IT - OTHER

Inside Sales SMSF Solutions

Full Time
Other
Posted on 23.09.2017
Negotiable

We are looking for sales super stars who have an interest in financial services and are looking to move from call centre sales into corporate sales. You will be representing a high profile, fast growing and market leading product to customers who have expressed an interest in the product or new customers who have never been contacted before.
Due to company expansion (a top ASX 300 listed company after just nine years) and an incredible market demand for their product, my client is looking to hire a Inside Sales Consultant to join their high performing team. They have an existing small and elite senior sales team, who only pursue the biggest 20% of clients. These roles will for the first time focus on the other virgin 80% of the market.
You will be supported by representing a high profile brand, who does not have a mature competitor and who everyone in the market knows of. Additionally you will be supported with excellent target customer information, following up with customer who have made previous sales enquiries and following up on a large number of inbound sales leads. These roles represent a once in a lifetime sales opportunity for professional, driven and hungry individuals to accelerate their earnings and fast track progression into face-to-face corporate sales.
On day one you will need to have...

  • A genuine interest in financial services and finance. Those with finance educations will be well regarded
  • You will have at least 2 years sales or call centre sales experience and be the super-star talent within your sales environment
  • Those with finance industry experience will be well regarded, however this is not a pre-requisite for candidates with the right sales aptitude and drive.
  • A determination to be successful, and a strong desire to develop a successful corporate sales career
  • Excellent verbal and written communication and customer engagement skills
  • A highly professional, organised, driven and tenacious attitude to your work
  • Loads of energy, and enjoy working in a close knit team environment...
This is an outstanding opportunity for energetic and high potential sales people to launch their corporate sales careers for one of Australia's most dynamic and successful finance software companies.
If you meet the above criteria then please 'apply now'. This assignment is being managed on a exclusive basis by Dan Gordon at Peoplebank.

How to Apply?

Click on the link below

Click here for more information about this job

Contact Details

Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde

Jobs you may also be interested in ...

Most Popular Reviews

Join the newsletter!

Error: Please check your email address.

Latest Articles

Resources

PCW Evaluation Team

Sarah Ieroianni

Brother QL-820NWB Professional Label Printer

The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.

Ratchada Dunn

Sharp PN-40TC1 Huddle Board

The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.

George Khoury

Sharp PN-40TC1 Huddle Board

The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic

David Coyle

Brother PocketJet PJ-773 A4 Portable Thermal Printer

I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.

Kurt Hegetschweiler

Brother PocketJet PJ-773 A4 Portable Thermal Printer

It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.

Matthew Stivala

HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer

The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.

Featured Content

Latest Jobs

Don’t have an account? Sign up here

Don't have an account? Sign up now

Forgot password?