Inside Sales SMSF Solutions
We are looking for sales super stars who have an interest in financial services and are looking to move from call centre sales into corporate sales. You will be representing a high profile, fast growing and market leading product to customers who have expressed an interest in the product or new customers who have never been contacted before.
Due to company expansion (a top ASX 300 listed company after just nine years) and an incredible market demand for their product, my client is looking to hire a Inside Sales Consultant to join their high performing team. They have an existing small and elite senior sales team, who only pursue the biggest 20% of clients. These roles will for the first time focus on the other virgin 80% of the market.
You will be supported by representing a high profile brand, who does not have a mature competitor and who everyone in the market knows of. Additionally you will be supported with excellent target customer information, following up with customer who have made previous sales enquiries and following up on a large number of inbound sales leads. These roles represent a once in a lifetime sales opportunity for professional, driven and hungry individuals to accelerate their earnings and fast track progression into face-to-face corporate sales.
On day one you will need to have...
- A genuine interest in financial services and finance. Those with finance educations will be well regarded
- You will have at least 2 years sales or call centre sales experience and be the super-star talent within your sales environment
- Those with finance industry experience will be well regarded, however this is not a pre-requisite for candidates with the right sales aptitude and drive.
- A determination to be successful, and a strong desire to develop a successful corporate sales career
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer engagement skills
- A highly professional, organised, driven and tenacious attitude to your work
- Loads of energy, and enjoy working in a close knit team environment...
If you meet the above criteria then please 'apply now'. This assignment is being managed on a exclusive basis by Dan Gordon at Peoplebank.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedSA
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW