Snr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde area
- Global IT and Managed Security Services
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive Remuneration and Benefits
Dynamic Security Services Consultant with exp delivering Managed Security services to enterprise level customers. North Ryde based team
This Global IT & Managed Security services provider in the North Ryde area, requires the expertise of an experienced and senior level Security Services Consultant with a track record of delivering security professional and managed services within an enterprise environment.
Working within the Cyber Security team, you will be responsible for working across a portfolio of accounts as well as internally. This role is for an experienced Senior Security Professional Services Consultant to work with customers to drive new business and key outcomes. They need dynamic and driven Senior Security Consultant with strong customer facing skills to be able to win deals, so someone with a strong professional services background also would be advantageous.
This role requires someone who is a security consultant with previous experience delivering security solutions to clients and has solid security consulting experience at a very senior level.
Skills / Responsibilities:
- Working with a variety of persons including risk managers, account teams, and other senior managers and directors, this senior security consultant will work to identify and develop business growth whilst also instilling confidence and trust in clients.
- Responsibilities include business development and pre-sales activities, management and delivery of consultancy engagements, strategic direction and management of the Cyber consulting portfolio and senior leadership and mentoring to other employees within the Cyber Security Practice.
- Someone who is able to engage the client in conversation, influence the client, grow the business and advise the client on best solutions for their challenges.
- Someone to lead security consulting engagements (GRC, Technical Solution implementations etc).
- Security professional services experience is a must with the ability to lead teams of projects resources to successfully deliver customer security managed service solutions.
- This role would be working on various consulting engagements for the organisation and need someone who can close the deal and drive revenue/business growth in this space.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200171355.
Reference Number: 200171355_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedSA
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW