Multiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide
- Contract until June 2018 + 2 x 6 Month Extensions!!
- Australian Citizens Only
- Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide Locations Available
HiveQL | Spark/Spark SQL | Scala | Impala | NoSQL | HDFS | Python | Bash Shell Scripting | HBase | Oozie | Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide!
Multiple Hadoop Developers are required for a Greenfield project with an international consulting firm to be involved with the design, development and deployment of application and data solutions on a Cloudera cluster.
Ideally, you will have skills with Hadoop technologies such as HiveQL, Spark/Spark SQL, Scala, Impala, NoSQL, HDFS, Python, Bash Shell Scripting, HBase, Oozie.
In this role you will:
- Design, Development and/or Testing of Cloudera systems and services to support various financial and analytics systems, with focus on efficiency, scalability, sustainability, stability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver the Services in alignment with Architecture Reference Models, Data & Analytics Strategies and Delivery Approaches & Methodologies.
- Assist in developing data pipelines required to synchronise Enterprise Source data
- Leading and mentoring junior developers within team to deliver results.
- Participation in knowledge transfer with other team members.
- Coordinate deployment and release planning activities.
- Work closely with other teams to develop and document solutions to problems.
- Maintain and improve overall quality of the code base.
The role is offered as a contract role until the end of June 2018 + 2 x 6 month extension options.
Due to the security requirements only Australian Citizens can be considered for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rebecca Christophersen on 0733395613. Please quote our job reference number: 200171219.
Reference Number: 200171219_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTSenior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, FinanceOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther