Technical Specialist O365
- Parramatta Location
- Excellent Opportunity
- Contract position
Excellent Opportunity for an Technical Specialist with O365 to join a Government sector.
Government sector is looking for an experienced Technical Specialist O365 to join a collaborative team. You would be responsible for migrating the existing user to the latest Microsoft enterprise product to support highly collaborative and mobile workforce.
What will you be doing?
- Provide input and expertise in the solution design and implementation of the various components of Microsoft Office 365, including IdAM, AAD, ADFS, Exchange Online, EMS, MDM, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer and other Office 365 components
- Provide high quality, technical specialist advice, knowledge and experience in public cloud services
- Provide knowledge transfer in the areas of design, advanced support and troubleshooting.
- Create "as-built" documents for the deployed solutions
- Assist in the development of the migration plan that outlines the sequence and timeframes to transition from the legacy environments to the various Office 365 components with minimal or no disruption to existing processes, functionality.
- Provide expert advice and liaise with associated teams to align solutions with client expectations.
- Quality Assurance: Review user acceptance test plans. Ensure solutions meet agreed standards and are fit for release. Perform or escalate troubleshooting activities to diagnose User Acceptance issues.
- Other tasks as directed by the Project Manager
- Adhere to all policies and guidelines including information security.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at System Engineer level.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of cloud based SaaS solutions - specifically Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Infrastructure stack (Windows desktop and server), Microsoft Application & Azure stacks.
- Proven strong knowledge and demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Powershell
- Capability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers, and within the project team
- Strong written and oral communications, proven capability to work within tight deadlines and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
Any previous IaaS/PaaS experience with either AWS/Google Cloud deployments would be advantageous.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200171378.
Reference Number: 200171378_2
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTApplication SupportNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- CCData Migration ConsultantVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA