Senior Development DBA - Oracle
- CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
A leading bank based in the CBD requires a Senior DBA.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Developers and Project Architects to:
- Design, build and support critical applications using Oracle 11g/12c RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server
- Design and build data integration mechanisms
- Design schemas and logical requirements and implement solutions in the database
- Develop back-end code to support business requirements
- Review stored procedure code written by other developers.
- Lead the technical design process
- Troubleshoot and resolve, in conjunction with Operational DBAs, database application issues across production, test and development environments.
- Performance tune applications from a database code and design perspective.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ year's recent experience as a development DBA on Oracle RDBMS 11g (12c exposure desirable) and/or Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (2014 desirable).
- Logical and physical database implementation on a major RDBMS, preferably Oracle.
- Advanced PL/SQL & SSIS development skills. Advanced tuning skills in a high volume Enterprise grade RDBMS.
- Design of database mechanisms for Enterprise systems
- Excellent Linux and scripting skills
- Mentoring developers
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200171498.
Reference Number: 200171498_1
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther