Oracle Identity & Access Management Administrator
- Top tier Government Sector
- Oracle Identity & access management Tech stack
- Contract based at CBD
Looking for an OIAM Administrator to support Enterprise Access & Identity Management (EIAM) solutions based on Security and IAM operation policies
Great opportunity for an experienced Oracle Identity & Access Management Administrator to join a leading top-tier government organization. You will be responsible for administrating and maintaining Oracle Identity & Access Management platform and applications
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience with Oracle Identity & Access Management Technology Stack (e.g. OAM&OIF, OAAM, OIM,) and mainstream directory services (e.g. MS Active Directory).
- Candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of SSO concepts and technologies.
- Strong understanding and experience with User provisioning and de-provisioning
- Strong experience in scripting skills such as, but not limited to, UNIX shell/perl/python, Database SQL/PLSQL and WLST scripts to the highest standards.
- Experience with WebLogic administration.
- Understanding of Advanced security technologies and concepts, including user provisioning, reconciliation, single sign-on, directory services, RBAC, PKI, SAML, OAuth, digital certificates.
- Knowledge for on-premise and public cloud platform hosting.
- Commitment to quality solutions, implementations, documentation and testing procedures.
- Experience in Generic J2EE Java and XML design and implementation within Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack, including use of OAM & OIM APIs.
- Experience with Oracle Privileged Account Manager.
- Experience with Oracle Database admin desired.
- Familiarity with AWS, J2EE development, and Microsoft Identity & Access Management technology stack is desirable.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200171506.
Reference Number: 200171506_2
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga- +61294645710
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: +61294645710
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCJunior Website AdministratorACT
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analysts x3ACT