Network Infrastructure Development Engineer
- Infrastructure Development Projects
- Strong Cisco Networking Experience
- Design, Build and Deployment
A fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to join Australia?s Leading National Broadcasting Agency, Cisco Networking, Switches, Design/Build, CBD
Currently looking for an experience Network Development Engineer for one of Australia's Leading Broadcasting organisations.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Complete assigned tasks and projects in data network support including network connections, equipment upgrades network implementation and configuration
- Maintain effective communication between IT Development Managers and stakeholders
- Escalate issues and risks to facilitate efficient resolution
- Actively promote the core values of the business and adhere to relevant policies and guidelines
- Ensure deliverables are documented correctly
- 3-5 years' experience and knowledge of data communications and CISCO networking equipment in a national networked environment
- 3-5 years' experience in the design, build. Configuration, testing, deployment, support and management of
- Cisco: Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System (TACAS)
- Network management tools e.g. CiscoWorks (LMS) and SolarWinds (Orion)
- Aruba Master, Airwave
- Load balance (preferably Citrix Netscaler)
- Knowledge/experience in IP Telephony, PABX System and Video Conferencing
- Ability to work independently and within a team across multiple projects
- Ability to mentor/coach less experienced staff
- Sound verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technology to non-technical staff
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ella Penny on 0294645571. Please quote our job reference number: 200171475.
Reference Number: 200171475_1
Contact Details: Ella 9464 5571 firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW