(Please note only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply for this role with a current Baseline minimum Government Security Clearance)
This is a permanent employment opportunity in Canberra!
One of our private clients are currently in need of a Technical / Software Consultant for a new permanent opportunity.
Your new company is a multi-award winning global organisation and has office across the globe. This opportunity is with their Canberra, ACT office.
You will be responsible for delivering technical consultancy services to support the deployment and use of our client's software's suite of products.
You will be required to engage directly with end-users, interpret requirements and then participate in creating, testing, documenting and delivering customised applications to the client.
Experience with Client/Server as well as Web Platforms will be highly regarded. Previous experience as a Technical Consultant or Software Engineer will definitely get you bonus points.
This is a highly challenging role and previous client facing / stakeholder management experience will be highly regarded.
You will be extremely energetic, a self-starter, well presentable and have solid customer facing attributes.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. BZ/42583.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD