Senior EAM Consultant
As the Senior EAM Consultant you will be responsible for turning business requirements into deliverable processes and workflows. This will include:
- Delivery of software application solutions ranging from large-scale implementation projects, upgrades and one-on-one consultations.
- Establishment of relationships with stakeholders that develops trust and builds confidence in subject matter expertise.
- Engaging with clients to elicit requirements for business processes and workflows to enable the delivery of solutions that fulfil customer requirements.
- Delivery of customer-specific training utilising face-to-face and online modes to clients situated across Australia.
- Preparation of functional specification documentation enabling client specific enhancements to be developed and integrated into core Finance software.
- Configuration of the EAM to meet the operational, financial and reporting requirements of key customer stakeholders.
- Capacity and experience to mentor and coach Consultants within the Team.
- Proven ability to analyse and solve business challenges to improve business processes
- Strong experience across EAM functionality as well as integration with modules for financial accounting and procurement
- Strong understanding of enterprise asset management principles and practices. Ability to consult and work effectively with client financial personnel at all levels in their business.
- Expert in configuration, functional and business process aspects of Enterprise Asset Management
- Proven service delivery and project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in business analysis, gathering requirements, functional specifications, test plans, business process automation/design/re-engineering and implementation. Experience with and a passion for driving continuous improvement
- Experience working in a customer focused service based consulting business environment.
- You will thrive within a strong employee focused culture and consulting environment and be able to travel nationally as required.
- Your background is supported by commercial business acumen and innovation, together with strong client influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Reference Number 4B/25980.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD