World renowned software engineering is seeking multiple skilled C++ Developers to join a talented, Agile team. As a C++ Developer you will work throughout the full development lifecycle, facing challenges of scalability, high availability and speed. Based in the heart of the CBD this is a friendly, cooperative environment where you will work with the latest technologies and coding techniques.
- Analyse user requirements for the development of new or improvement of existing software solutions
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies that may include prototypes
- Develop software according to company's guidelines
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the company's guidelines.
- Collaborate with your peers in a scrum team.
- Being solution driven within complex environments.
- 3+ years Software Development
- C++ Development
- Understanding of full development lifecycle
- Familiar with high volume, high availability distributed systems
- Linux (can consider Windows if happy to get trained up on Linux)
- Adaptability, innovative, outside the box thinker
- Desirable: Java / J2EE
Please apply below or for more information contact Clement Schmutz on email@example.com or 02 8233 4314
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTField EngineerOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA