SAP ABAP Developer
Experienced SAP ABAP Developer is required for an initial 3 months to advance three SAP projects. SAP Fiori|New SAP technologies experience required. The Project Team is seeking an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to assist with the development of these three projects which are dependent on SAP modules, namely Plant Maintenance (PM), Project Systems (PS) and Investment Management (IM).
You will also have worked in a complex SAP landscape including ABAP, ABAP Web Dynpro, Portal, Process Integration, LSMW, ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI, Forms technologies, report and workflow management, Fiori UI5 technologies.
To be considered you will need to have a minimum 10 years ABAP programming experience, including:
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations.
- Object Oriented ABAP Programming, ABAP Web Dynpro, LSMW, ALE, EDI, IDoc, RFC, BAPI, SAPScript, Smart Forms, Interactive Forms, Reports, Portal administration, Fiori UI technologies, workflow development and integration using PI with Web Services.
- High level of programming experience with SAP modules Plant Maintenance, Project Systems and Investment Management.
- Delivering quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Provide technical consulting and support to the team.
- Providing knowledge transfer and mentoring for other developers as required.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins, in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Job Reference 4A/18588. Applications close midday 19.10.2017
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther