Lead Front End Developer
This successful, well-known Australian retail/fashion brand has seen impressive growth in the market over the past several years.
Due to this growth and continual investment into their digital and e-commerce technology capability, they are looking to appoint a Senior/Lead Front End Developer to join their talented team.
The Senior/Lead Front End Developer will work with both the organisation's technology and digital/design teams in providing dynamic solutions for their e-commerce websites and related digital marketing campaigns.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience in a Senior and/or Lead Front End Developer position
- Solid understanding of responsive web design
- Ability to effectively work alongside a dedicated design team comprising of Visual and UI/UX Designers
- Experience/exposure to .NET back end application environment (nice to have)
- Experience/exposure to retail/e-commerce industry (nice to have)
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive remuneration package (with bonus component, and staff benefits), along with the opportunity to join a well-known, popular Australian retail organisation growing from strength to strength.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Leishman
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD