Senior Business Architect
Working in the consulting division of a leading bank this role is responsible for leading consulting assignments and engaging with executives (Director and 'Head of') to define business and/or technology solutions and roadmaps for strategic business problems. Guiding business investment to align with the agreed business value priorities, Technology Strategy and Target Architecture to maximise long term benefits and achieve Group outcomes.
The role will lead business analysis activities, identify and prioritise business opportunities, define and evaluate solution options and provide recommendations for strategic business problems.
This role will facilitate the engagement of other Tech teams and Technology partners to deliver services and solutions in a coordinated manner aligned to the Group's Technology Strategy.
- Engage with business owners to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs.
- Provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems.
- Provide high end consulting services to stakeholders across the Group to ensure the delivery of strategic outcomes.
- Responsible for the development of solutions for one or more complex portfolios/domains to ensure effective solutions are designed in accordance with business value priorities, business requirements, Group standards and Technology Strategy.
- Responsible for facilitating high quality, timely technology estimates for solutions and roadmaps to ensure effective technology estimation of technology solutions.
- Identify opportunities to resolve complex problems, deliver value, optimise benefits and reduce the cost base of the Group.
- Responsible for business and technology collaboration and ensure effective engagement with various delivery partners.
- Develop a high performing team that can build trust with the business, deliver high quality services and effectively navigate through a changing environment.
- Develop a team in accordance with the Group's people principles and processes, including developing optimal structures and clear accountabilities, maximising employee performance, providing mentoring and coaching to ensure the right people in the right roles to deliver technical services required to achieve business objectives.
- Develop a customer centric, progressive and "game changing" culture.
- 8+ years experience within the IT Industry/financial services or in business consulting.
- Experience with large scale digital transformations.
- Experience developing IT Strategies and formulating roadmaps.
- 4+ years experience working across industry / product / architecture domains.
- 5+ years experience delivering major business solutions into production within an organisation.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther