Front End Designer
Our client is looking or a Front-End Designer to design, develop and improve digital solutions across web, mobile and multi-media applications to ensure positive user experiences.
- Solid UX design skills based on expert knowledge of fundamental design principles, colour theory and typograph
- Develop concepts, storyboards and working prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to stakeholders and other team members
- Design user interface elements that work across browsers, devices and meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards for accessibility
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of high quality digital/ website applications
- Responsible for the content of advice provided to the Manager Application Development and Maintenance and the Chief Information Officer with respect to the user experience and front-end technical requirements of projects.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tim Moynihan
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT