Senior Business Analyst
- Be part of exciting digital product delivery
- Contract Position
- Sydney CBD
A leading organisation are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work in their digital information and delivery function
As Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for analysing current state business processes, system functions, policies and business rules, identifying and engaging with relevant business stakeholders to gather requirements and confirm business outcomes. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for analysing and developing a range of analysis and "To Be" deliverables including Change Impact Assessments, options analysis, business and report requirements and business process flows that support the overall solution.
The key accountabilities
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Experience in applying a broad range of business analysis techniques to complex business requirements, including the use of process flows, state diagrams, use cases and entity relationship mapping
- Experience in planning and management of complex issues and competing priorities
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle, including validation and acceptance of business solutions, reports and business processes
- Stakeholder management across multiple organisations
- Experience working on ticketing or payments programs or projects is desirable.
- The ability to overcome significant obstacles to achieve successful outcomes;
- High quality problem solving skills and techniques that respect the need for clear accountability and regular reporting to support effective governance;
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation in a timely manner
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer focussed with a strong service ethic
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strives to overcome obstacles and where appropriate employs problem-solving techniques in a pragmatic and collaborative manner
- Collaborative and pragmatic individual who is self-motivated and results driven
- Able to work to clearly defined and structured plans, or plan and organise own workload, to achieve tight deadlines
- Able to assimilate information quickly, and present findings in a concise and meaningful way
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/ feedback.
- Experience in the support of programs or projects and ability to manage multiple tasks, including leading a small team and taking responsibility for the work of others
- Actively develops good working relationships with all stakeholders and is motivated by the shared experience of working towards a common goal.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200171532.
Reference Number: 200171532_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis - email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther