- Great Melbourne Location
- Initially 6 Months - possibility of extension
- Competitive Rates $$$
Workday HR processes Core HCM and Talent/Performance certifications. Agile environment experience Immediate start
Following are the Key skills and experience required for the role:
- Broad based functional QA/Testing experience in enterprise systems (ideally HRIS). This includes system, end to end and regression testing
- Completed at least one full life cycle Workday deployment
- Have basic knowledge / understanding on Workday HR processes (Job, Compensation, Contracts, Recruitment) and transactions on Workday or other enterprise HR systems
- Core HCM and Talent/Performance certifications. While no configuration/dev work is expected in this role, it would be beneficial to have had experience with these modules in the past
- Need to have worked in Agile environment and be able to support clients manage delivery in an Agile framework.
- Strong QA documentation skills as will need to support client in writing Workday test cases
- Assertive and knows how to work with the team and business representatives
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Vidhita Jain on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170963.
Reference Number: 200170963_4
Contact Details: Vidhita Jain on 0386804237
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidhita Jain on
Contact Phone: Vidhita Jain on 0386804237
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther