Lead PHP Developer
Position & Role
Our client is an innovative product based company that is located in Sydney CBD. They are looking for a Lead PHP developer to join the team and work on various projects. This role entails 70% hands on development and 30% functional responsibilities.
- Analysis, architecture, design and implementation of both technical and client-facing features
- Refactoring legacy code into modern patterns
- Leading and mentoring the development team
- Assistance in pro-actively monitoring and improving our systems
- 7-12+ years of commercial experience in OOA&D and development, including at least 3 years in a senior position
- 3 + years of commercial experience within frameworks: Laravel / Illuminate / Backbone
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with the business
- A computer science or software engineering degree (highly regarded but not required)
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Brady in our Sydney office on 02 8233 4337 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCCloud Engineer - Amazon Web ServicesQLD
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW