Senior Java Engineer
We currently have a need for a Senior Software Engineer with strong demonstrated skills in Java, who will be involved in the development of new and exciting projects. As a successful applicant you will play a part in developing new products for a global market. You will develop software for safety and mission critical applications in an environment that presents opportunities rarely available in Australia. Our company operates throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia; international travel may be available for those that develop excellent system understanding and have the required communications and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in Java,
- Experience working in teams,
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills,
- Strong abstract thinking and desire to learn, and
- Ability to work independently to deliver small projects.
Experience in any of the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Real-time programming,
- Interrupt driven programming,
- Embedded Systems with microcontrollers and/or DSPs,
- Unit Testing,
- MISRA or similar coding standards, and
- Mentoring Junior Developers.
As a member of the software team you will be working alongside multidisciplinary engineers to design, build and test software components and sub-systems for state-of-the-art military systems. Applicants must be Australian Citizens and be eligible for a security clearance.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1B/08460.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC