HUDSON Technology & Digital is seeing a large uptake in the Project Services sector. In the Canberra office, we currently have a number of opportunities for the new financial years thus are calling for experienced Project Coordinators
If you are looking for your next role, please register your interest to be at the forefront of exciting opportunities in 2017 and 2018. Hudson is proud to partner with a number of Federal Government Departments with access to a large number of panels along with Private Sector client - many we have exclusive arrangements with for both Permanent and Contract roles. Hudson also works with the ACT Government under the new panel arrangements.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you possess the following;
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role delivering IT services and solutions to the corporate client.
- 2-3 years industry experience in a service based IT role, preferably with a Managed Services Provider
- A sound understanding of business operations
- Excellent client service ethic and approach
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Strong commercial acumen and effective decision making
- Collaborative approach and strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven record of managing vendors and contracts in a multi-sourced environment
- Experience in the practical application of ITIL processes
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to develop credibility with staff, clients, and senior leaders.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field and a technical background will also be desired.
The key responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Project Coordination - this entails project establishment, progress reporting, governance meetings, resource allocation, resource management, variations and changes, contract completion and handover.
- Identifying new business opportunities for managed clients.
- Work with technical teams for the creation and commercial review of SOW's for new projects.
- Contract management and commercial negotiations.
- Liaison between internal technical teams, external vendors and the clients to ensure effective and smooth delivery of client projects.
The following would be highly desirable:
- A security clearance due to a vast number of Federal Government requirements mandating this need.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link; http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/Getting-a-clearance.asp
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther