Linux & Windows Systems Engineer - Brisbane
- Strong experience with VMWare, Satellite and Chef
- Work with modern technologies, great team & career opportunity
- Brisbane Inner Suburbs Location
New contract opportunity for an experienced Linux & Windows Systems Engineer with experience working in a DevOps environment - Brisbane based
An exciting new contract opportunity for a Linux & Windows Systems Engineer with experience working in a DevOps environment, managing designing and implementing enterprise scale environments.
You will be working in a great team environment, providing exceptional service within an Agile and DevOps environment.
*This role is based in Brisbane*
- Design and implementation within a Linux, enterprise environment
- Assist with SOE Build automation using vRA, VMWare, Satellite and Chef
- Use your project experience to support teams to deliver infrastructure designs
- Work across the SDLC to ensure efficient design and testing of the infrastructure environment
- Provide maintenance and support services for mission critical projects
- Play a key part in driving forward continuous delivery and DevOps practices
- Deliver automated, streamline processes
- Work with junior team members to provide coaching and guidance
- 5 + years' experience managing, designing and implementing Enterprise scale environments using Linux (RHEL)
- Proven experience in a DEVOPS environment, continuous improvement and streamlining processes via automation
- RHCSA or RHCSE accredited
- Experienced with Linux and Windows interoperability
- Experienced with Red Hat v6 or v7
- Experienced with Active Directory, patching, Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange, Citrix, VMware 5.5 or 6.0 and vRA, SCCM/SCOM
- Knowledge or experience with Ansible, Chef or Docker
- Proven experience with high availability and disaster recovery
- Experienced with Backup Technologies, Networker, Data Protector, Backup Exec or CommVault
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200170981.
Reference Number: 200170981_9
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW