Windows 10 Deployment Team Lead
- Must hold current Baseline security clearance
- Strong SCCM and Admin Studio experience required
- Contract until March 2017
Seeking an enthusiastic individual with strong leadership experience, to lead the delivery of a packaged application on to a Windows 10 SOE.
A rapidly expanding international software company is seeking an enthusiastic individual with strong leadership experience, to lead the delivery of a packaged application on to a Widows 10 SOE.
With your recent experience in a similar project and with your overall leadership, combined with your extensive packaging and deployment background, you will lead a team packaging applications to defined standards for Windows 10.
This role required a current Federal Government Baseline Security clearance or higher.
- Develop the technical solution high level design in collaboration with architects
- Produce the detailed designs for the Application Packaging plus the end to end system
- Manage the security approvals for the technical solution
- Build and System Test
- Support System Integration Testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Support Transition into Support activities
- Develop and execute deployment plans
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role where you have led a team of Application Packaging professionals
- Experience deploying applications into a Windows 10 environment
- Extensive experience using deployment tools, including SCCM and OneSite
- Highly developed skills in deployment packages including SCCM and s ng application packaging skills using Admin Studio
- Exposure scripting using Powershell, or Appsense to manage user profiles would be advantageous
With your capabilities, you will comfortably liaise with internal and external customers to assist in development of complex packaged solutions and integrated applications in accordance with corporate standards and within established schedules.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200171568.
Reference Number: 200171568_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC