Application Support Team Lead l Experience with health applications
- Large IT Global Company - Macquarie Park Location
- Permanent full time
- Experience working with Health Applications is mandatory
Looking for an experienced Application Support Lead to join a large IT Global organisation based in Macquarie Park.
Are you an experienced Application Support Lead, and looking for your next career step?
A large IT Service Provider is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Lead with Clinical applications experience to join their health segment based in Macquarie Park.
You will be responsible for the management of the Clinical support and services team at a Level 3 position and working with the Level 2 Lead, focused on Support and Maintenance product related problem tasks and staff management.
- Onsite client engagement activities will equate to 20% of this role
- Manage and participate in onsite support for Severity 1 Incident management.
- Manage and participate for onsite support surrounding implementation of software patches and application demonstrations as part of handover.
- Onsite analysis and support for integration functional/technical problems.
- Manage and participate in onsite resourcing to assist and backfill Professional Services for implementation deliverables, particularly relevant to ANZ industry specific requirements.
- Onsite User Group attendances.
- Manage escalations from Level 2 Supervisor to meet Service Level Requirements
To be considered for this great opportunity you must have:
- 10 + years' experience in managing or supporting managed services within the ANZ healthcare sector
- 10 + years' experience in managing technical support for healthcare IT systems e.g. hardware platforms, server architecture, SQL servers, Oracle
- Degree in Health Information Management and/or Information Technology
- T/SQL or PL/SQL Experience
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience working with health applications is mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200166537.
Reference Number: 200166537_12
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW