Senior Analyst Programmer
- Design and estimation at EPIC and story level, assisting team with technical expertise.
- Actively participating in all Agile Sprint rituals; including stand up, showcase presenting, retrospectives, grooming, updating JIRA, meeting sprint commitments
- Working closely with peers in the delivery team including; Developers, Business Analysts, Solution Designer, Quality Assurance Manager and Business Subject Matter Experts
- Delivering end-to-end stories; from estimation, through development, unit test coverage, code review and defect resolution and implementation
- Proactively work with team to resolve blockers, creating a high performing team
- Assisting Dev Leads to enhance developer guidelines and practices.
- Taking ownership for components within our Angular JS library
- Following our Continuous Delivery culture
Essential knowledge, experience and attributes
- Design and Development of J2EE based customer facing digital assets
- Behaviour Driven Development approaches
- Test Driven Development approaches
- Experience in developing unit tests
- Continuous Integration/Delivery Practices
- Secure coding practices
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
Beneficial knowledge and experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Automated UI Testing
- Working/Coaching with Agile software development team
- Banking or financial experience with digital products and customers whilst utilising other customer-focussed methodologies or Java technologies is welcomed.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Hayley Milne
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW