Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client, a large consulting company, requires a Project Manager with end to end infrastructure project management skills. This role will be responsible for the delivery of the latest technologies and solutions across multiple infrastructure projects concurrently of varying size and complexity.
This will be an onsite role where you will drive the end to end management of these projects covering the deliverables, financials, assessing the risk, managing resources and tracking the projects key milestones.
- Manage activity of medium complexity projects or stages of a project within the Infrastructure field
- Liaise with the customer for issue resolution, status updates and project activities
- Establish a clear baseline for the project before work commences
- Proactively manage project risks and issues throughout the delivery life cycle including conducting formal risk assessments
- Ensure project objectives are met
- Manage the budget, monitor all costs and provide current and forecast reports for revenues, costs and invoices
- Perform Project Assurance and implement effective quality assurance and control
- Project reporting and communication
- Participate in presales activities and proposals
- Manage project establishment activities
- Several years' proven Project Manager experience in complex environments
- Experience in end to end delivery of IT Infrastructure projects
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in budget control of $100K-1M
- Good knowledge of financial management, Accrual Accounting and Forecasting
- Prefer Certifications in PMP or PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Ability to manage and lead a team of approximately 5+ resources
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anna Galit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCJunior Website AdministratorACT
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analysts x3ACT