- Macquarie Park -Sydney
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
- Contract Opportunity
Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Mobile developer to join a Large Government sector.
A large government sector is looking for an experienced Mobile developer to develop applications on Mobile platforms in 'Android' and 'iOS'. All Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered for this role.
You are required to have the following skills:
- Native Android App development experience using Java/C#
- Experience with theming Android app UI
- Experience with MVC/MVP pattern
- Experience with cross platform (Android and iOS) app development
- Experience with bug fixing existing mobile app code
- MS ASP.NET
- MS Visual Studio 2008 / 2010
- MS TFS
- MS C# 2.0/3.0/ 3.5 / 4.0
- JSON, WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- MS SQL Server 2008
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility
- Native iOS App development experience using Objective C/C#
- Experience using Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS
- Experience with theming iOS UI
- Experience with mobile app security
- Experience with using Sqlite on mobile app
- Previous experience within the DEEWR or similar systems environment.
- Experience with unit testing tools and Resharper
- Experience with development of frameworks.
- Experience with implementing SOA solutions.
- MS IIS
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200171617.
Reference Number: 200171617_2
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA