- 6 month contract with likely extension
- WebSphere in a Mainframe environment
- Exciting project work
You will focus on the delivery of Middleware support for WAS problems, request for service and administration of the WAS z/OS environment.
The Senior WAS Middleware Specialist is a Technical Services Professional responsible for the provision of services to a billable engagement agreed with the customer, as detailed in the signed contract/SoW, on the z/OS mainframe environment.
You will report directly to the Middleware Manager.
- Installation, cell and server build, configure and maintenance on the z/OS platform supporting the WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- WAS software maintenance
- Liaise with dependent areas for changes impacting the Middleware environment
- Responsible for organising communication of all changes to appropriate parties
- Perform systematic problem determination in z/OS and other platforms for WAS
- WebSphere Application Server Version 6.0 to 8.5
- z/OS (mainframe) operating system concepts
- Websphere MQ / IMS
- Platform specific skills z/OS
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200170631.
Reference Number: 200170631_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW