Project SAP Asset Coordinator
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Exciting project
- Dynamic Team Environment
Fantastic opportunity to participate?with one of a leading Sydney based government organisation
Excellent opportunity for a Project SAP Asset Coordinator to join a leading Sydney based government organisation on an Exciting project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, recording, managing, tracking and the capitalization of IT assets within the assigned Program/Project
Skills and requirements:
- Demonstrated ability in delivering project asset co-ordination functions; and experience in the use of SAP asset management systems especially software licence and asset management;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in IT hardware asset and software licensing lifecycle processes, policies, agreements, products and procedures;
- Demonstrated experience with software procurement, recording, tracking, transfer and recycling;
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management methodologies preferably PRINCE2 with experience in providing administration, support and coordination functions;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment with excellent customer service skills;
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product i.e. asset reports on behalf of the program/project as required;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products - Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc;
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200171614.
Reference Number: 200171614_2
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: Tamsin Clark
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC