Lead Front End Developer
This successful, well-known Australian retail/fashion brand has seen impressive growth in the market over the past several years.
Due to this growth and continual investment into their digital and e-commerce technology capability, they are looking to appoint a Senior/Lead Front End Developer to join their talented team.
The Senior/Lead Front End Developer will work with both the organisation's technology and digital/design teams in providing dynamic solutions for their e-commerce websites and related digital marketing campaigns.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience in a Senior and/or Lead Front End Developer position
- Solid understanding of responsive web design
- Ability to effectively work alongside a dedicated design team comprising of Visual and UI/UX Designers
- Experience/exposure to .NET back end application environment (nice to have)
- Experience/exposure to retail/e-commerce industry (nice to have)
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive remuneration package (with bonus component, and staff benefits), along with the opportunity to join a well-known, popular Australian retail organisation growing from strength to strength.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Leishman
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW