Agile Business Analyst, CX
Agile Business Analyst to join this leading Australian business. This role will see you working on a Digital Transformation on customer facing websites.
As the Senior BA you'll be responsible for leading requirements gathering and validation workshops and using techniques such as modelling, story boarding, story carding to create a prioritised list of product features. You will be working off a fast moving backlog and will be working closley with Product owners and UX Designers. You will write Features, Epics and User stories including acceptance criteria and ensuring a consistent and aligned view of scope.
This role requires a Senior Agile BA who possesses both a passion for Agile and proven expertise working collaboratively with a high performing team.
- Demonstrated working on the delivery of solutions from Inception through to the release
- Experience in working on Agile teams that deliver end-to-end / vertical solutions (i.e. UXD, architecture, solution design, build and test, integration with downstream systems etc).
- Ability leading requirements gathering and validation workshops and using techniques such as modelling, story boarding, story carding etc to create prioritised list of product features
- Must be experiences in writing epics, and user stories including acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are clearly elicited and understood
- Ability to challenge whilst working closely with multiple stakeholders and delivery teams across Business , UX, IT and Product Owners
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and techniques such as BDD, TDD, CI/CD etc
Nice to have
- Experience in working in Agile SCRUM teams as an Agile Business Analyst
- Agile digital transformation projects
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Digital Asset Management
- Large and complex system integration projects from inception through to release.
- Online product delivery and mobile applications development
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CC.Net Developers - Multiple positionsACT
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT