Lead Business Analyst
A leading player in the Australian Financial Services market is looking for two strong Lead Business Analysts with a proven track record of delivering against stringent deadlines, with a focus on Regulatory Change and Reporting.
The organization is looking for autonomous self-starters who are able to drive performance, with high levels of engagement across key stakeholders. Your role will be to lead the stream in the design of the operating model needed in leveraging their new Credit Risk platform.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have a strong background in Banking and in particular Credit Risk, with high attention to detail and strong communication skills.
This is a large piece of work and requires individuals with an ability to analyse and strategise how to improve business processes, as well as being able to make informed decisions and take those ideas back to senior stakeholders in order to advise and inform on how to take the organization forward.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 5 years experience within the Financial Services industry, with some coaching and mentoring experience and be suited to working in a dynamic and often challenging working environment.
This is a forward-thinking initiative for the business and requires high calibre Business Analysts with a desire to create a lasting impact.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW