Our client has recently engaged a consultancy to undertake a piece of work related to the implementation of a Student Management System, as a result we are seeking a strong Change Management professional who is proficient in:
- authoring training documentation,
- managing to tight time frames
- presenting to teaching staff,
- quantifying and measuring changes in user behaviour
- adapting and modifying approach based on the initial effectiveness of the change management program
- Change Management Qualifications / experience in using Change Management methodologies and tools i.e. ADKAR, Prosci
- experience in large / complex organisations
The role will also require you to travel to the main campuses around Melbourne and regional sites.
The focus of this piece of work includes but is not limited to, changing behaviours associated with the entry of student data into the Student Management System to ensure that it is both accurate and timely.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 3A/25324 Alternatively, call Sebastian Kowaleczko on 03 96236776 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD