Project Manager/Business Analyst - HPW
Initial contract to start ASAP until April 2018 paying approx $850/day
Our client, HPW, are currently seeking a Project Manager/Business Analyst for a LTMS Project.
The Project Manager/ Business Analyst role is responsible for managing the implementation of the second phase of the LTMS solution for HPW, ensuring successful completion within agreed performance criteria. It is also responsible for performing high level business analysis and project management skills including contributing to business as usual activities.
The first stage (implemented June 2017) saw the release of initial mandatory and optional online training courses to all Departmental staff via the new LTMS solution. The next two stages are intended to focus on performance management and onboarding functionality.
Background of the Project
HPW has a workforce of approximately 3,500 employees located across Queensland. Existing HPW systems fail to holistically capture training and development data usefully in one location, depriving it of the capacity to easily review or report on its training data or to utilise the data to support its workforce planning and succession planning process.
The LTMS project is intended to;
- Procure a LTMS that is considered to represent best value money for HPW;
- Ensure that the LTMS is configured for HPW with the functionality meeting as many of the identified requirements of Human Resources and the HPW divisions as practicable;
- Develop automated workforce data export functionality within Aurion and Ellipse payroll systems to enable regular workforce data updates to be made to the LTMS;
- Identify appropriate information about employees' training records, qualifications, licenses, certifications and authorisations that could appropriately be stored in the LTMS to more effectively support the department operations;
- Establish appropriate standards and protocols to effectively manage the quality of e-learning courses made available to the HPW workforce;
- Provide all HPW employees with the opportunity and infrastructure to access the department library of e-learning courses and other system functionality.
- Provide HPW with the capacity to deliver:
- Improved on-boarding information and processes,
- Improved and simplified capture of the outcomes of, and responses to, Achievement and Development Planning discussions;
- Develop a central repository for training related information, enhancing the planning, delivery and reporting processes within HPW.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources (Centre of Expertise), the role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manage the scope, definition, documentation, development, approval and successful completion of the LTMS project phase in line with project management methodologies.
- Ensure that business requirements have been appropriately analysed and articulated.Manage, monitor and report on the program and project related trends and performance against program and project plans and schedules.
- Apply project management skills to proactively identify, analyse and manage project risks.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully achieve program activities within timeframes, budget and quality standards.
- Apply highly developed knowledge and skills to collaborate and consult with stakeholders and subject matter experts regarding change management and the implementation of LTMS functionality.
- Support a number of smaller BAU activities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in project management including resourcing, coordination, monitoring, reporting, budgeting, risk and issue management, with the proven ability to formulate, implement and manage project plans.
- Experience in the analysis of user requirements and current state processes to assist in the identification of the most appropriate solution.
- Experience in the conversion of requirements into detailed business requirements and future state business processes.
- Experience in the preparation of project documentation to a high standard.
- Superior communication and relationship management skills.Experience in successfully delivering Human Resource and/or organisational/workforce capability projects and initiatives is highly regarded.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18640.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst -Other
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW