Application Packaging & Support Consultant
As an Application Packaging Consultant you will be required to have excellent customer services skills and your responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot for Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Application packaging and SOE creation using SCCM
- Advanced powershell scripting
- Configuration on Microsoft Office (2007 & 2016)
- Active Directory experience (DNS, Sites and Services etc)
- Troubleshoot for Networks
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have previous experience in troubleshooting for Windows (7 & 10) and corporate networks. In addition to this you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills with an ability to solve challenging problems
- Good understanding of SCCM, Windows and Microsoft
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD