.Net - Sitecore Developer
Large client based in the city with one of the most complex Sitecore platform - high traffic - agile team - great culture
You will be working within a small team with a focus in full stack development. You will be passionate about complex digital solutions, integration as well as front end development.
- Demonstrate experience in ASP.NET Webforms, MVC
- Strong understanding of full SDLC
- REST APIs
- Continuous Integration and Delivery experience
- Sitecore version 7 or 8 ideally
Ideally you will have
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with technical and non technical individuals
- Permanent Residency or Australian citizenship
- Ability to work as part of a team is really important
If this sounds like you, click on Apply now. Alternatively send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref BX/46653 or call for a confidential discussion 07 3258 8303
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC