Seeking a Data Analyst to work for an iconic Australian company for an initial 6 month contract
As a portfolio analyst you will be providing a wide range of administrative services for internal/external customers including secretarial general clerical support. You will be a strong data analyst/ strong excel expert .The work will be largely driven on excel data entry/ data manipulation and reporting.
- Performs administrative project work, incl research, data collection
- Maintains & processes confidential personnel & department data
- Ensures security of confidential information
- Uses advanced computer functions to produce complex reports,
- Takes & transcribes shorthand
- May use electronic calendaring
- Provides information & advice re activities & services of dept
- Understands business of dept & its context in organisation'
- Experience in using JIRA
- Strong stake holder management skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Data analysis experience
If you are looking for your next challenge or this role is of interest toy you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James McLaughlin
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT