This leading technology organisation has been providing cloud-based technology solutions to multiple organisations nationwide.
As a result of continued growth, they are seeking a talented Python Developer to join their established development team based in Melbourne.
- Hands on commercial development experience with:
- Solid experience across the entire software development lifecycle
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Agile methodology
The main responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate in the discussions on deliverables, estimates and commitments and develop using latest technologies while following Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Write and/or review functional and technical specifications for the implementation
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Perform testing and code review, deployment in a continuous integration environment (CI)
- Identification and technical analysis for incident troubleshooting
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther