SAP Lead Solution Architect
Lead Solution Architect
Work for a large organisation
As a Lead Solution Architect, you will be responsible for leading a team of solution architects responsible for working with application analysts, technical leads and other technology professionals and the vendor to develop application solutions that deliver required business outcomes.
- Leading solution architecture practice within clients, with focus on developing the current solution development lifecycle, which includes strategy roadmaps, alignment with the enterprise architecture to leverage existing investments and increased utilisation of major ICT vendors.
- Developing solution requirements, specifications and end to end logical design for complex application solutions across the client's application landscape in line with solution development lifecycle
- Facilitating and/or participating in workshops or design sessions with client and vendor
- technology professionals for solution development, and preparing any presentations
- Applying risk management techniques to identify and address any concerns that could
- impact proposed solutions.
- Supporting business case development by developing multiple options for solutions where
- necessary to the level required for costing and resource estimates.
- Proactively contributing to design and operational documentation including operating concepts, high and detailed level design documents, disaster recovery instructions, network and data flow drawings, component configuration and technical manuals.
- Must be customer focused with the ability to develop strong customer and partner relationships,
- understand the customer experience and apply this to the solutions development.
- Must have a relevant degree in technology or other relevant discipline
- Must have extensive understanding of Architecture frameworks like TOGAF
- Must have experience with industry standard technology, protocols, designing, costing, deploying and integrating application solutions, preferably working with an external partner service provider.
- Should have experience working with SAP application development and implementation
- approach, including ASAP methodology which includes solution design, release management and implementation.
- Experience with SAP application systems including core SAP modules (e.g. FI, CO, PM, MM, PS), SAP mobility solutions, SAP NetWeaver platform, Solution Manager and other SAP products.
- Experience with technology product assessment and selection.
- Experience with design and implementation of Software-as-a-Service and knowledge of cloud based services.
- SAP Certification will be highly regarded
- TIBCO integration technology.
- Identity management and integrated authentication and authorisation systems.
- Data network and telecommunication technologies.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC