- Campaign Manager
- 5 Months Contract initially
- Melbourne CBD Location
Our Client is looking for a candidate with excellent Project Management skills (not a traditional Project Manager but someone that has managed retail marketing projects).
As the Campaign Manager, you will be accountable for planning, implementing and evaluating national campaigns and promotions for the Consumer and SMB.
You will be required to work with key external and internal stakeholders to develop and implement campaigns which drive incremental sales and ROI. In this role, you will also will be responsible for delivering campaigns to scope, time and budget.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- 5 years' experience in planning, developing and managing all aspects of marketing
- Brand background
- Experience in working with multiple suppliers/ stakeholders, and in a tightly regulated environment
- Ability to co-ordinate activities within tight deadlines, to analyse and present campaign results and to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Demonstrated experience in conducting regular evaluation and analysis of marketing campaigns to provide meaningful, actionable insights.
- Research and Data analysis
- Microsoft Office Skills especially in Power Point and Excel
- Experience across traditional and non-traditional media - digital experience highly sought
- FMCG Background is desirable
Kindly apply online now for this exciting opportunity!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Niti Gaur
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- CCCloud Engineer - Amazon Web ServicesQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther