Level 3 Desktop Engineer
Our client, a large Australian enterprise that is a leader in the construction / real estate sector is seeking to engage an experienced Level 3 Desktop Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team within an existing structure and you'll be required to take part in the support of 2000+ users as well as project deployment from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be required to liaise with all parts of the business and external vendors. Your ability to create and maintain excellent working relationships will be crucial.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Senior Desktop Role,
- Vocational qualifications and or certifications,
- Solid technical background experience with Desktop services, Office365, SharePoint MDM, Email and fax services, Asset Management, Microsoft, Azure, Servicenow, AD.
- Vendor management experience,
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS and DtaaS
- High level of experience in complex troubleshooting.
- Flexible attitude and can do approach to all work duties.
- Outstanding communications skills and abilities as well as presentation experience,
- Ability to work well in ambiguous environments.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW