Graduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web Services
- Immediate start based in Brisbane CBD
- Outstanding growth potential career building role
- Seeking graduates with 2 years work experience
This market leader offers a friendly and collaborative work environment you will design and integrate scalable solutions for a variety of clients.
About the Company
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's most talented engineer, consultants and industry experts. This is an outstanding career opportunity where you will work closely with the Technical Director, who will support your career development, provide you with mentorship to enable you to grow your career in Consultant. This market leader offers a friendly and collaborative work environment with flexible work hours as well as travel opportunities available on a project basis.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity for a graduate with 2 years' of technical development work experience. You will work closely with the head of the division for this global consulting organisation to identify and grow business opportunities. Shadowing the director you will attend client meetings and design and integrate scalable solutions for a variety of clients.
You will ideally have:
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a similar scientific subject
- A minimum of 2 years work experience as a Developer
- Experience working within either consulting or large corporate enterprises (Consulting | Financial Services | Digital)
- Exposure to major Technology projects
Technical Exposure to:
- Web Services API (XML, REST, JSON and SOAP etc.)
- SQL (Oracle | MSSQL)
- .NET (ASP.NET | C#)
- Design patterns (MVC, MVVM, WFC and WPF etc.)
- Reporting or Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects, Power BI, SSIS, SSRS)
- Recently graduate with a couple of years working as a Developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to self-prioritise
- A team focussed attitude
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to travel as part of your role when required
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200171689.
Reference Number: 200171689_1
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck - 07 3339 5612
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5612
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT